lunes, 5 de octubre de 2020

Job application

1. Good mornig, nice to meet you, my name is Sho.


2. Good morning, nice to meet you too, my name is Emily Gordon. 


1. Take a sit please.


2. Ok, thank you.


1. Can you answer some questions for me?


2. Sure, what would you like to know?


1. What job are you applying for?


2. Data entry operator.


1. What does the job involve?


2. It involves inputting data and downloading information onto computers.


1. What skills do you need for this job?


2. Operating a computer and working quickly.


1. Do you have a car?


2. Not yet, I'm saving money to buy a car.


1. That's good.


2. Do you have more questions?


1. No, I think that's all


2. Ok.


1. You will start working next monday.


2. Thank you Sho.


1. See you next monday.


2. Goodbye.


😈💦💥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario